2. Studieordning for BLM-studiet Læringsudbytte – beskrevet som slutkompetencer: Viden Færdigheder Kompetencer
2. Læringsudbytte: Viden The graduate will: have knowledge and understanding of current theories, methodologies and practices related to organisations (private or public) within the leisure industries (international context). be able to understand and reflect upon central theories, models, methodology and practice within the leisure industries.
2. Læringsudbytte: Færdigheder The graduate will: be able to apply the central methodologies and theories related to marketing, economics, organisation and management as well as to be able to apply the skills related to the work within the leisure industries. be able to evaluate practice-oriented issues as well as list and choose possible solutions for organisations (private or public) within the leisure industries. be able to communicate practice-oriented issues and possible solutions to collaboration partners and users.
2. Læringsudbytte: Kompetencer The graduate will: be able to handle development- oriented situations within the leisure industries. be able to participate in discipline- specific and interdisciplinary collaboration with a professional approach. be able to acquire new knowledge, skills and competences related to the work within the leisure industries in a structured context.
3. Læringsaktiviteter for BLM – studiet Lærerpræsenteret Studerendes aktivitet Introducerende Reflekterende Kompetencer, læring Kompetencer, handlingsrummet Teoretisk niveau Synkron læring Asynkron læring Tavle Individ/Gruppe, udfoldelse, medindflydelse, mentoring Events PPT DL Selv -studie Projekt Case